Gone Homesteading!
Maxine from Petrona kindly weighed in on my query regarding how to organize the Hobson Family History so that it would read through in logical sequence. Thank you so much, Maxine! She suggested that I set up a different kind of web page and I love her idea. So I'm moving the base over to "A Family History" . If you click on that link, there's more data there already.

1 Comments:
Susan, I love it! I love this blog and I really love your googlepages. The family is so fascinating. I have not read all the content yet but I love your note "I always get married in Bellingham". I think your googlepages and "sidebars" are lovely and so well organised, I am very impressed. You are a lot more able on the web than you give yourself credit for sometimes.
I think your project is fantastic, you've put so much work into it. Well done. I shall return to your googlpages and read more!
Post a Comment
<< Home